Thursday, September 10, 2009

Friends, Friends, Friends


Bella and her cousins

Bella with her new friend Regan.

This was taken at Gardener's Village. Such a fun place.

Sugarhouse Park
Bella and her "old friends" Lucy and Gracie.

Bella and her friend Sophia at dance.


Anyone that knows Bella, knows that she is a very social person and loves to play with friends. Bella has made some new friends and has had one of her old friends move to Utah as well. Life has been crazy, but fun. The weather has been so nice here and we have been able to get out and do a lot of things. Bella has just started dance and gymnastics for the fall session. She loves gymnastics and is getting used to the dance. She is still suffering from a little separation anxiety and she has to go alone to dance so that has been difficult for here. I think that it will be really good for her, but it is a little hard being the parent of the child that cries when you leave. We are still working on the potty training and it definitely has its ups and downs. I have a feeling that this will be a six month process :). She is cracking me up with what she says. Her latest saying is, "Mom stop freaking out!" She loves the soundtrack to Madagascar II and has to dance to it every time it comes on. She has finally started to like one vegetable and that is broccoli. Weird I know. Anyways that is all of the news for now. Hope all is well!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute, cute Bella. I miss her-and you! I am jealous of her dance teacher! :)

The Dorny Family said...

I have a nephew who loves broccoli, too--he chooses it over fries--very weird. My kids won't touch any vegetables except corn on the cob (which isn't really a veggie, is it?) so who am I to judge. C.J. is a fan of all sports and many teams. Let's just say he'll blow where the wind takes him and since BYU is higher than Utah in the polls, he's headed South for the football season (I did my best trying to fully convert him, but...).

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

she is such a cutie!!! i love you guys.
i am so torn about the whole dance thing - should i stick with it? should i just bag it?
bella was SO dang good though! if only sophia could learn a lesson or two . . .

Erickson Fam said...

Oh my goodness, she is so dang cute. I love her smile! She looks adorable in her dance leotard.

WhitParks said...

Hm, broccoli! Surprising of all veggies! Way to go Bella. It was a treat to see you. Missing you.