Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lola turns 1!!!





Bella could not be out done by her little sister.




Our sweet little Lola turned one on May 2nd. I can't believe that it has already been a year since she became apart of our family. This is Lola at 1 year old:

Height: 31 inches 94% percentile
Weight: 20.6 pounds 35% percentile
Favorite Foods: Pretty much everything. She loves waffles, nuggets, mac and cheese, corn, beans, and fruit in a pouch.
Favorite Song: Itsy Bitsy Spider.
Favorite Toy: Her stuffed animal kitty and toy kitchen.
Words: Titty (kitty), momma, dadda, ella (Bella), hello, and bye.
She can crawl and walk with assistance.
She has eight teeth.
She loves our cats, to climb up and downstairs, pretend talk on the phone, and dance.
She does not like her car seat, not being held, and doctors.




2 comments:

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

Looks like the girls got your dancing skills! I can't believe that Lola is 1 already. Cute girls! Give them a hug for us!

Anonymous said...

hey sweet girl time for lap "play" my hand in your diaper gently rubbing your little p---y, sooooooooooo hot watching a little baby kick and giggle like crazy while I rub her p--sy, then I get to taste her juices when I lik my fingers mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baby p---y