Monday, April 14, 2008

1st Birthday...Party All Weekend!



Little Devil!

Little Angel!

Bella's Poodle Cake

Fun times with Daddy

Party Animal!

Opening gifts at family party

Fun pink chair that Grandma gave her!



Well the Pink Poodle Birthday Party was a success! Other than high winds, Bella practically getting a concussion, and then taking a nap for about 45 minutes at her own party, the party actually turned out to be quite nice! We have been so lucky to have made so many good friends out here! We truly have been blessed and we are so grateful for having such good people to be around when we are so far from our families. Bella's Grandma Ellen was able to come and we were so glad to have at least one of our family members here for such a wonderful occasion :)!

Bella was spoiled by receiving so many great gifts from family and friends! I have a video attached of her with her new steed! She will make her Papa Warren so proud with how comfortable she is with riding it. Now all she needs is a cowgirl hat and she will be all Texan! It is amazing how fast this year has flown by. I remember like it was only yesterday of me and Rick heading to the hospital through a few tornado's just to get there after the hospital had been evacuated. Oh the memories... Bella came in with the tornado's and she is still running like a tornado, how ironic! She is definitely a lot of fun, especially now since I have taught her how to give kisses and when I am mad at her she will lean forward and give me a kiss to stop me from being mad (how manipulative -huh-, but how smart because it works). She is so good at giving high fives and we have attached another video of her walking and giving high fives. Jackie asked me to send a video of Bella to her and I thought that I would share it with all of you since I thought it was so cute.

Sorry for the long post! I hope you all are doing well!


Short Birthday video!


Bella with her brand new steed!


Walking video

12 comments:

Collin & Liana Kraus said...

What an adorable party!!! Thank you for inviting us!!! I love the video with Bella on her "steed". I can't believe how well she is walking!! They grow too fast!!! Talk to you later this week!!!!

Tiffany Webber said...

That cake is so dang cute! Almost as cute as Bella! I am still so bummed we weren't there! Let's get together soon! Jordan is graduating this Saturday can you believe it? It still doesn't feel real....

Amy said...

How fun! I wish we could have been there! Everything looked so cute, what a party planner you are! I guess that's another one of your hidden talents!

I can't believe she is walking, that's crazy! She is doing so good!

Looks like you guys are having fun, we sure do miss ya!

Rach said...

The party was so much fun- you did a great job! I love the videos- so cute! Bella is the cutest! It was great seeing you this morning- let's do it again soon!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

holy cow bella is gorgeous!!! sorry, i found your blog through emily's! I'm glad i did, because i miss you and haven't seen your baby girl at all til now. i'm adding you to my friends list. it will be fun to keep in touch with you

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

by the way, gorgeous pics, cake, invitation, and party!!!

Katie said...

looks like the party was a success. That is the cutest cake I have ever seen! She really does know how to ride that horse...yeehaw!

Jaime said...

Did YOU make that cake? It looks AWESOME! I think I know your new calling in life Kelly! What a great little party! Love the dress...

LACY said...

what a cute party! That cake is too cute!! Love it. How great to have your mom there. I just love her.

Me and The Boys said...

WOW...kelly- what an awesome cake...and those pics of Bella...oh my goodness-- too cute!

Lisa said...

This was such a darling party!! So glad we got to celebrate cute Bella with you. You are too cute with all of your poodles, Kelly!

Kathy said...

Hi Kelly, This is Tiffany's mom! You are amazing! What an awesome mother! I've never seen such a darling cake and party! Bella looks so cute and happy! You are also a wonderful friend to Tiff and it was fun to see you a couple of times in Dallas!