Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Texas Tradition







Posted by Picasa

Well Megan and I thought we would be daring and take Bella and McKenzie to have their picture taken with the Bluebonnets, which is a Texas tradition. It was so much fun and Bella loved picking up the flowers,playing with them, and also hanging out with her friend. She has really become a lot of fun over the past few months and I have loved her walking! She definitely is a big girl now! She has always had just one speed and that is fast. She is loving to run (yes not walk anymore) and chase the kitties as well as keeping up with her bigger friends. Also, we have some good news on the food front, Bella has had no reaction to soy foods! Can we yell out a big YIPPEE!! We are so happy that she is doing well with it and we now get to start her on Soy milk. Hopefully this food allergy is going to be very short lived! Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the spring weather!

14 comments:

Jaime said...

Wow! Those are some amazing flowers! That picture below of Bella crying should be the front of a birthday card I swear - I hope you framed it somewhere!

Tiffany Webber said...

I posted a comment about this earlier but I guess it didn't work...Anyways, Bella and Mckenzie are so cute! I want to get pictures in the bluebells too! I'm excited to go Visiting Teaching with you tomorrow!

Amy said...

Cute pics! I can't believe how big Bella is getting.

BTW, my friend does have a business if you are interested in bow holders. I will have to send you a pic of the smaller one that she made me. Way cute!

Rach said...

Sooo cute, Kel! Isn't that a great spot for the Blue Bonnets? Can't wait to see you again next week!

BMDM! said...

Soooo cute!!!! I love the pictures. Bella is getting so big. I wish we had a place like that to take pictures I am so jealous!!! Miss ya tons!

Stevens Family said...

Kelly, Bella is getting so big and she is so adorable. I say we make an arranged marriage with one of my boys;) Anyway, it is so fun seeing you as a mom. Cute, cute pictures.

Erickson Fam said...

Yay! Another fun blog I can visit! Aren't the blue bonnets lots of fun!?! We spent a good hour out there and were able to get loads of pictures.
Bella is adorable!! That's great news about Soy food.
I guess I'll be spending some time catching up on your older post :)

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Bella is too cute!! Those pictures turned out darling too. I'm jealous that you get to take pictures of her in the blue bonnets. Can you believe that we lived there for 3 years and didn't get ONE picture of my kiddos with those flowers??? Sad, huh?

Me and The Boys said...

Those pics are gorgeous! Who knew Texas was so pretty? Not me? i don't get out much tho!

Katie said...

Those flowers are so pretty, and Bella is so cute! Vegas is Ok, I dont know it I want to raise teenagers here though... That would be fun if you moved here. Bella and Ella could play... Say their names 5 times fast together.

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

I love it, Bella already knows how to work it! I love all of her poses in the field. She is so cute.

Lindsay said...

That's so beautiful there! Jealous! Coveting! Great..thanks a lot, Kelly!

Trisha said...

Woah this is wierd but I found your blog accidentally and I saw that you have a cute little girl now (I promise I am not a stalker). Congratulations!! She is a doll. It looks like you are having fun with her. It is nice to see you or at least a picture of you.

The Dorny Family said...

I love those pictures of Bella. How beautiful Texas is in the Spring! It's nice to hear Bella is able to eat soy...I hope it is just the start to other-food toleration. Are you considering Vegas, not SG, as a place to move? I'll call you soon.