Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our little Nadia!








Posted by Picasa
Bella has now been to gymnastics three times and loves it! It is so cute to see her in her leotard and trying to do the different apparatuses. She really gets excited about the bar. I think that will be her best event :). Her teacher is so great with her and I am so glad that I found this class, it really helps get her energy out.
Nothing new is happening out here. Rick just finished a huge pharmacology test and passed with flying colors. A lot of people are trying to recruit Rick to join their practices from places like North Carolina to here in Dallas to Arizona to Utah and finally to California. It is a very exciting time, but also very scary to have to make this huge decision on where to live and where to raise a family. Rick, however, is not stressed, as I take on enough stress about it for the both of us.
My enrichment leader calling is keeping me super busy, but I am actually really liking it. I am not creative, but when you have people on your committee that are it really helps out. We just got our tickets to go home to Utah for Christmas and the best part of it is that we got a great deal on them! Too bad the baggage fee will make up for it.
Hope you all are well!!!

14 comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

That is adorable! How did you find out about this class? Is Bella potty trained?
Yeah for Rick! That's awesome. I am rooting for UTAH! Let me know if I win :)

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

I love Bella...she is so cute! The video of her on the bar is so cute...she obviously inherited all of her mother's grace! She really is so cute and looks like she is having lots of fun.

Lisa said...

She is too cute!! I can't believe there is a gym class for such a little girl. She is adorable. Good luck with the big decision on where to go. I'm sure you'll figure out where's right for you, but I know very well how hard that process is...

Amy said...

Bella is so freakin' adorable! Too cute! Can't wait to see her in the Olympics!!

You know you want to live by me again, so just quit thinking about it and get your butts back to crappy Utah and join me in my misery!!

Russ and Megan said...

She is so cute in the leotard!! Love it and the Gymnastics class looks like a lot of fun!! She looks like a natural! Good find!

Unknown said...

Bella is so cute!!! I'm glad things are going so well! I hope with all my heart you guys can come here...I need my work out partner back ;) Lets get together over the holidays!

Rach said...

I love the leotard. Really cute. Fun that Rick is giving you guys so many options- I can't wait to hear what you choose!

Erickson Fam said...

She is so adorable! I love seeing her in the leotard. I just want to squeeze her little legs.. ha!

That's wonderful that you guys have some job options! Sure beats the alternative! But of course I want you guys to stick around here :)

Trisha said...

She looks so cute!! I loved gymnastics and I hope to sign my girls up soon. I ran into your mom a few weeks ago at a soccer game she told me what a handful Bella was. If you aren't too busy when you are here for the holiday's give me a call and maybe we can plan a girls night out!!

The Dorny Family said...

Bella is so cute in the leotard...are you sure the rings won't be her event?...oh, wait, that might just be for the men. Whatever! She looks darling in those pictures. I had C.J. look at the email you sent. He's game for whatever, I think. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Bella is actually doing stuff! I can't believe it! I loved the videos. She's like a little five year old out there - she's so good!!!! Wow! And strong too! Definitely gymnast material.

LACY said...

What a cutie!

joana said...

hey i found you on barbie's blog...can i add you to my list of peeps? (i'm new to the blogging world)
i realized that i'd never seen your little girl until i saw your husband get up to get her during sunday school. she's adorable! looks so much like you:) cute pics!

Anonymous said...

I would thoroughly enjoy slowly getting her naked and fingering her p---y