Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween


We had such a great Halloween this year, as well as a great October all together! Bella went to her first pumpkin patch and loved every minute of it. She got to ride a train, pick out her very own pumpkin, and play in the pumpkins! I asked her if she wanted to be Dora or Minnie and she chose Minnie. She loves her Minnie Mouse that she got from Disneyland and she carries her all over the place! I think that her favorite part of the whole costume were the gloves.

Our playgroup had its 1st annual trunk or treat and we had a great turnout!! Unfortunately since Bella has my grace and coordination, she biffed it twice within 15 minutes of it starting and tore her dress. That's my girl :)!

On Halloween night our friends the Berry's invited us over for dinner and to go trick or treating. She made a killing with all of the candy she got and really buttered up the people handing out the candy by saying "Tick or Teat" and "fank fu". She did a great job and didn't get scared when we went to a house that had "Leather Face" outside with his chainsaw. We are loving all of the candy, not to mention that I found my favorite new candy bar "white chocolate Kit Kats."

Other than that, we are keeping busy; Rick with school and me with enrichment. I had no idea how time consuming a calling could be!! Luckily I am not a primary president or a relief society president!! Bella just continues to grow and went to nursery for the first time yesterday (two weeks late due to sicknesses in the Larson household). I must admit that it made me a little sad to see her go in there. She is growing up way too fast!

11 comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

She looks so cute! I don't think I saw one Minnie Mouse here - what a clever costume. I love the picture of Rick and Bella in the train. He likes so unamused ha ha ha.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

i meant looks

Stevens Family said...

I love the video. Her little kiss at the end is priceless.

Stevens Family said...

ps we find out nov. 11th what we are having.

paige said...

What a doll! Glad to hear you guys are doing good!

Amy said...

Her costume is adorable, just like her! You guys are so stinkin' cute! I sure do miss ya! Glad to see you had a good Halloween. Let's definitely chat soon!

Russ and Megan said...

Yea for halloween! She was a totally cute Minnie Mouse, and I didn't even notice the ripped dress...so no worries. Nice job on making the trunk or treat happen. Totally impressed at all your planning skills. :) How did nursery go...I keep forgetting to ask you about it. Such a wonderful milestone!!

Erickson Fam said...

I think my favorite part is to listen to you on the video. You are so cute!!
Thank you thank you so much for planning the Trunk or Treat. I think everyone that went had a great time.
I know your calling is pretty busy right now. Just think it's about to slow way down for a couple of months!

Annilee said...

I am so glad to hear that you had a fun Halloween, Bella looks so cute and innocent as Minnie. I can't believe that she is already in nursery, times flies so fast! I hope to see you guys soon, what is going on with the job hunt?

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

Okay, I love Bella's costume. I can't believe how big she is getting. I love her little voice it is so cute.

The Warren Family said...

What a treat to see Bella all dolled up as Minnie Mouse! Nursery..wow time flies!