Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Anniversary & Turning the big "2"

7 year Anniversary



Rick and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on April 13. As a present to me, Rick and I went to the Blue October concert in Austin. It was awesome! We were the 4th row back and I swear the Justin was singing to me the whole time :). It was such a great concert and I even converted Rick into being a Blue fan.

I can't believe that 7 years have already passed. As you all know, I am not a mushy person so I will just say this: Rick you know I love you and am so glad that we found each other. You are such a great husband and father! Enough said!

Bella Turns 2


Our little Bella turned two on April 14th. We had such a good time taking her to Build a Bear and letting her ride the carousel in the mall. It took over two hours for her to open up all of her presents. Thanks to our families for spoiling Bella so much!
Bella's Stats:
Weight: 29 lbs 2 oz 80%
Height: 35 1/2 in 90%
Head: 49.5 cm 94% (She has my big noggin, poor girl)
Bella's Favorite Foods: Milk, Mac & Cheese, noodles, pizza, nuggets, grapes, strawberries, ham sandwiches.
Bella Likes: Gymnastics, movies (Madagascar II and Horton Hears a Who), Dora, friends, jumping, bubbles, and coloring.
Bella Dislikes: Vegetables, most of her mom's cooking, bees, nursery, and naps.
Her Favorite Sayings: "More Milk", "Come on mommy/daddy", "Cleo off the table", "I watch a movie".
Favorite Books: "No David", "Llama, Llama Mad at Mama", and the Pigeon Books.
Favorite Songs: "Elmo's World", "Popcorn Popping", "Wheels on the Bus", and "5 Little Monkey's".
Personality Traits: Stubborn, loving, fiery, and playful.
We love you very much Bella and you are such a blessing!

Bella at two weeks.
Bella at one year.
Bella at almost two years.

12 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, the big 7! Congrats! Who knew Rick could put up with you for so long?! J/K

And Happy Birthday to Bella! She is so cute and I am so excited that I get to see her and her Mom a lot more coming very soon!

Erickson Fam said...

yay for 7 years! Congratulations.

I love Bella's pictures. You have one adorable girl on your hands!

Kinzie Sue said...

Congrats on 7!! I'm glad you guys had so much fun at the concert. And congrats to Miss Bella on being 2!! We sure are going to miss you guys!

Russ and Megan said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun anniversary! Yea for Bella's birthday! Sounds like it was a good day. Carousel, build a bear, 2 hours of present opening...really who can complain about that? :)

Tiffany Webber said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday Bella! I can't believe she is two!! She is so cute! Her hair is getting so long!! I love it! When are you moving to Utah? That is exciting that you guys found a house in Draper! I'm sad that we moved away right before you guys will move to Utah! :( That is so cute that Bella remembered Ziggy! She's so smart! Miss you and good luck with the move!!

paige said...

way to go on the big 7!
happy birthday Bella! she is such a doll! i can't believe shes 2 already time flies!

The Dorny Family said...

Wow! Time passes so quickly. Congrats to you both. Beware of the seven year itch (not sure exactly why this is such a funny joke for people to make, but it seems to be made a lot)! Bella is so beautiful. Happy Birthday to her.

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

Happy Anniversary! Bella is getting so big. She is such a doll. Can't wait to see you guys in person!

The Warren Family said...

Wow! Two years old! I had to laugh at Bella's dislikes...mom's cooking, nursery, naps! Ahhh! Congrats on 7 years! We are in Texas for 2 weeks. We'd love to see you!

Jaime said...

Has it really be a whole year since the famous poodle birthday cake?!! Wow! Time flies! She is SOOO darling. Congrats on the anniversary! What an awesome way to spend it, love blue too! Ours is this Saturday, number 11 for us. Crazy.

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

our 7 year was just last week! how crazy is that?
bella is so, so cute! it's amazing how fast they grow up. i love her hair! has she ever had a haircut? it's super long and beautiful ;)

[BrookeO] said...

she is so cute!