Monday, April 6, 2009

Parties, Parties, Parties!!

Bella with her BFF Lucy having a sleepover :)

Bella with her close friends Lucy, and Mckenzie at their tea party.

Bella and Lucy at the zoo. They held hands most of the time, so cute!


The "Sprinkles" cupcakes that I made for Bella's party.

Dora and Diego party

The kids running wild!

Bella with her friends

Everybody jumping.

We have had such a fun month with parties! Bella went to her first tea party a couple of weeks ago at her friend Lucy's house! Mckenzie, Lucy, and Bella had so much fun dressing up, drinking from tea cups, and eating PB & J sandwiches. They were so cute together and they always have a great time with each other!
Our next adventure was the zoo. Bella's most favorite person is Lucy. She is Bella's best friend and they just love hanging out with one another. Rachel and I thought it would be fun to take the girls to the zoo for a day of animal watching. On the way to the zoo we were serenaded with the debut of Lucy's and Bella's first music single "We love the zoo...zoo, zoo, zoo-zoo!" It was great. It was a perfect day and it was a lot of fun to see all of the animals.

The most fun celebration was Bella's Dora & Diego Birthday Party! She was so excited for her birthday party and it was all she could talk about for the last few days. We had her birthday party at her gymnastics place and all the kids had so much fun. She even had her favorite coach, Coach Kelli, as the instructor for her party. It was great! Her friend's Lucy, Gracie, Lilly, Treyson, Mckenzie, Asher, Preston, Caleb, Jacob, Maddie, Sofia, and Randen were all there to celebrate the day. We are so blessed to have so many great friends! Bella's real birthday is on the 14th of April and so she will be really excited for more presents and more cake. The pictures are terrible from her birthday party and I apologize for this. We have a very old digital camera that breaks often and once we get an income a camera will be the first thing I buy :)!!!


NEWS

We are making it official, Rick has accepted an offer from Dr. Kelly Carroll in Salt Lake City. Rick worked with Dr. Carroll before we moved out here to Dallas and he has offered Rick a position as an associate for his practice. It is a great offer and we are so excited to move closer to our families and old friends. Dr. Carroll was actually the one that told Rick to apply to Baylor and we are so glad that he did. We have absolutely loved it out here in Dallas and will miss all of our friends so much. We have made great friends out here and it is so sad to leave them behind. We will also miss the great weather out here as well!!! We will be moving back to SLC on May 16 and Rick will start work soon after. We have found a great house in Draper and it has an awesome backyard, which I am so excited about!!! All of my SLC friends can't wait to see you again and also do any of you workout at 24 hour fitness? Just wondering....

I hope all of you are doing well and hope to talk to you all soon!!

15 comments:

Stevens Family said...

Congrats on the job! We will have to have lunch sometime, once your settled. You should post some pictures of your new house - I'd love to see it. Happy moving! - Jana

The Dorny Family said...

Congratulations! I won't pretend I'm not a little jealous about #1 the job and #2 your moving back to SLC. We'd love to see you when we're out in June/July.

Annilee said...

So exciting, it will be nice to finally make some money. Where is Dr. Caroll's pffoce? My sister lives in Draper, where is your house? Glad that you have made such a tough decision, we hope that it is all that you want it to be!

Kinzie Sue said...

I have 2 reasons to be sad:
1. We missed what looked to be a very fun party.
2. You are MOVING! And so soon! I bet you are excited to be in a permanant place, with a backyard (jealous), and closer to family.
Congrats and best of luck!! I will miss you!!

Amy said...

Yeah! I am soooo excited to have you back! I can't wait, but you know that already! And I think you know that I have a 24hr membership, so more peeing!!

Bella's party looks like fun! I can't believe she is 2 already!

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! I am so freakin' excited! not only are you moving back, but you are moving close to me! you need to post some pictures.

also, there is a little gym in draper that i am going to take sophia to. so you can just have bella transfer on over there.

1 more thing - i have been looking for a new gym to go to, so guess what??? i am going to look into the whole 24 hr. gym.

i am super stoked right now!

Andrews Family said...

Yeah...I am so excited for you guys! How fun to have a house...we can't wait..but we are going to have to for at least 3 more years:(....I'll live through you :). Keep us updated! We'll be in SGU all of June and half of July so if you are in town let us know...we could do lunch!

Katie said...

That is so exciting about the job! Congrats. Hopefully Megan will end up a little closer when the time comes! Bella's party looks so fun. Im the worst with b-day parties, my kids have never had one. I heard the are building an in n out in draper too, so it looks like you've got it made!

Erickson Fam said...

I'm so excited for you guys and your future! The backyard sounds awesome!
We of course will be missing you terribly! I've really enjoyed getting to know you and I think you're an amazing person.
Keep in touch - k?

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

What EXCITING news! We are so happy for ya'll. It will be fun to start making money and to be in a house! We wish you lots of luck and enjoy that backyard!! =)

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

Happy Birthday Bella!! Looks like a fun party. We miss you and can't wait for you to move back!

paige said...

Kelly i am so excited to get you back in Utah and closer to me. we will have to make plans. congrats on the job! i can't believe your time has ended out there that seemed to go fast for me! what is your address in draper? keep me posted! o- by the way no baby yet!

Rach said...

Ok I totally forgot I have a bunch of the pictures from Bella's party - I will get them to you so you can post them because some are so cute!! I can't wait for you to move to Utah...because we'll be 2 months behind you! The party was awesome- thanks!

The Warren Family said...

Happy Birthday Bella! She is so adorable! Bella and Lucy are too cute together! Congrats on the job!

Anonymous said...

thank you bella so nice of you to have lucy stay the only thing better than a 2 year old for sex play is 2 two year olds, both of you naked I get lucy to rub her little p---y for me to watch while I finger yours, mmmmmmmmm lovely warm, soft, squishy, bald, tight toddler p--sy, my fingers making you, kick, squeal and giggle, I pull them out and suck them clean mmmmmmmm taste sooooooooo good spread your little legs so I can eat your p---y, I feel you quiver and buck as I lick u to orgasm and now it is MY p--y, ok you sit and masturbate for me while I do Lucy's lovely tight little c---ie, then I want you to touch and lick each other while I jerk off watching you, I want to cum on your little p---y's. happy birthday