Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just a Little Somethin'

Eating soy mac & cheese after a long and wild hair nap!
Playing in some flowers after church!

Just Chillin' in her chair.

So life out here in Texas is just movin' along. Rick is almost done with his third year of dental school and then we have one year left. It will be interesting to see where we end up a year from now. Rick is in finals now and it will be so nice to have him done for a couple of weeks until they start into their fourth year.

Bella is just as crazy as ever and we love it! She can find her bellybutton as well as finding my bellybutton in the most inopportune times (church, grocery stores, etc.). She is now saying two, mamma, dadda, and kitty. At one point I thought she was saying a bad word, but luckily if it was a bad word it wasn't used again. I don't know why she decided to start saying two other than she loves when we go up the stairs and we count. She will say two for the first step and I just pretend that she is right :)! She is getting her first molar in and she has been miserable. I thought it was because of her 1st year shots, but now I know what the real cause was for her moodiness. Her 1st birthday check up was quite hilarious. All of the nurses just thought she was so cute as she was walking back to the exam room and was babbling to all of them, but right when we entered into the exam room she through a fit and started crying hysterically! She definitely knew where she was. The nurses than proceeded to do rock, paper, scissors to see who would be the lucky one to give Bellazilla her shots. The poor sucker who lost had a tough time restraining Bellazilla, but luckily it was over pretty quickly. The conclusion after the exam was that Bella is a BIG BABY! She was in the 90th percentile for height, weight, and noggin! We were reassured that this Neocate was not going to make her a sumo wrestler so we are holding the doctors to that :)!

I am doing great too! I have decided to start finding things to do for myself and have started running in the mornings with Bella in a jogging stroller and with some friends and am starting tennis lessons tonight. I am way excited and Megan I am ready for a rematch when we get together again and hopefully I won't nail you in the head again when we play :)! Work is good too. I have just enough that I can get it done during Bella's naps.

Well that is it on the Larson Front... I hope everyone is doing great! The video is of some things that Bella has learned and of course of her just being Bella!

12 comments:

Katie said...

So I tried to do a lil jogging this morning after like a 4 year absence from exercise. I got through 3 songs on the ipod and had to go home. My body aches. Im pathetic.

Amy said...

Bella is too cute! She is getting so big and grown up! Love the vid clip, she is quite the performer!

Glad to hear you are running again, I have been trying to stay in shape so I can keep up with you again one day and we can run another race together! Good times!

Rach said...

That is such a great video- Lucy is now whining "more Bebba" in my hear because she wants to see it again. :-) Bella is learning so much- good for her!!

Unknown said...

It has been so nice to get to know you. Your little family is wonderful and both of my daughters adore Bella and now ask for her whenever the catch a glimpse of a missionary...or a baby for that matter...Glad I found your blog!

The Dorny Family said...

Bella has gotten so big (and by big, I mean grown up) since Christmas. I can't believe you are starting your 4th year. It depresses me (we still have 3 left). Just pick a good place to live, so we can join you in a couple of years.

Are you really taking tennis lessons? I know a little bit about the sport, and I'm pretty sure it is custumary to hit your doubles partner in the head with the ball as it is enroute to the opponent's side. Your wasting your money (seriously, though, I'm sure we'd beat the guys again lessons or not). Have a great summer. Are you headed to St. George anytime soon?

Jaime said...

tennis lessons?! Way to go girl! I would love to start up again too. Running will be great - we all need something for us too. Going to St. G anytime this summer? I'll be there the middle of June.

Jaime said...

Hey! Will you email Megan and tell her I would love to be invited to her blog if that's okay??!

Erickson Fam said...

Bella is so cute! I love the bluebonnet pics. Connor still loves to find my belly button and he is 4! I think every time I lay down with him, he wants to rub my tummy - funny guy!!
Congrates on only 1 yr to go! That's wonderful.

Katie said...

it's days of our lives, isnt it?

Tiffany Webber said...

That chair your Mom gave Bella is so cute! I tagged you if you wanna do it! Go to my blog!

Cari said...

Wow! She is getting so pretty and cute. I love the flowers! Don't you just love how dirty meal time is!

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

I love her hair in that first picture! You should style it like that every day! As always...she is so cute! Miss you guys