Monday, May 19, 2008

Fun with Daddy!

Getting ready for the pool with her dad!
Can you say swimsuit model?? What a poser!
Bella and Lilly playing with bubbles.
Horns on the head...so fitting!

So it has been so great having Rick home! He is now officially a fourth year dental student and I can't believe he will be done in one year! He has been so great at finding a balance with family and school and boy does Bella love it when he is home! Since Rick has been out of school we have been swimming and going to the park a lot! Bella loves to swim and put her face in the water. Bella had a very fun pool day with her friend Lilly today. She also ran into her friends Asher, Caleb, and Jacob at the pool as well. Also, her new favorite word to say is Asher. To be honest Bella has a huge crush on him and constantly wants to go and play with him.

Life is going good out here. We have decided to stay at our current apartment to finish out the school year. We have really enjoyed Lewisville and all of the parks. It really has been a great place to live. We do miss Utah a lot though and are hoping that we can end up back there to set up practice.

Bella is growing so fast and has developed quite the personality. She likes to talk on the phone, vacuum with me with her push popper, and beat up on little kids ( I am so proud :) )! We love her to death, but she sure is a handful.

Oh and on that video with her trying on the swimsuit as a cape... I am sure some of you ladies can relate to the stuffing. Hopefully Bella will get blessed with a little bit more than her mom has :)!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! I can't believe Ricky is down to his last year, that is crazy! I cannot wait for you guys to get your butts back here and we can get back to having "karaoke" parties and peeing our pants on State St!!

Tiffany Webber said...

That picture of Bella posing is so adorable! She just keeps getting cuter!! I can't wait till I can go swimming with Kaden! How fun! Congrats to Ricky Lee! This last year is going to go by so fast! Thanks for tending our cats again... I REALLY appreciate it! See you soon!

Stevens Family said...

Bella is a cutie! And congrats on 4 years down, and 1 to go. We hope to see you back in Utah soon :).

Katie said...

That picture of her posing is probably the funniest thing Ive seen all day!

Trisha said...

How fun that you guys get to spend all of this time together. One year to go and you will be official that is way cool congrats for making it this long!! I am going to email you so I can talk a little more but just wanted to let you know I was still here.

Russ and Megan said...

I really love this little Bella!! She is adorable in her swimsuit! I can't wait to get some pool action with you guys soon! I am glad you are having fun with Rick. :)

Jaime said...

Cutest pictures ever! Doesn't that second one down look like she's about 10 posing for the camera?! Congrats on being big shot 4th years - it's a big deal, I should know, it's your last year...so hooray for you! Bryan's an official 4th year too this year, but we've still got 3 more to go...not quite so celebratory, but he does get to be in charge and tell the interns what to do!

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

Were does Bella get her modeling talents?? Her Mom?? Cute pictures. I'm glad for you guys that Rick is done for a bit! Only one year to go! I can't believe you guys have been gone that long. We miss you!

Cari said...

So cute in her swimsuit! Does she love to swim? I am so excited - just one year left! Love you guys!

The Dorny Family said...

Bella really does look like a swimsuit model...one of the teen or adult swimsuit models. You'd better watch her, she's too cute!

LACY said...

Love the crossed legs pic!!