Monday, June 9, 2008

Some Fun Pics






I thought I would post some pics of Bella from her birthday shoot! I just love these pics and my friend Whitni does such a great job. You can take a look at her work at http://whitniparkerphotography.com/ . Bella's personality really came out in this shoot and I think the pictures captured her personality completely.

Things are going great these days. Bella is still climbing, bouncing, and running! She is not one to stay still. Rick has now started his fourth year and is just waiting for some more root canals...any takers :)??!!

I just finished the first batch of tennis lessons and am starting up again this week! I love it and am so glad that I have gotten back into to playing. Megan, you and CJ better start practicing up :)!

Bella is now saying "two, Momma, Dadda, kitty cat, shoes, oh no, and oh shoot". Sometimes the "oh shoot" sounds like a bad word, but luckily she is a baby so she can get away with it. We are so excited to go home to Utah in a month to see our family and friends. It seems like it has been forever since we have been home! We also get to go to Disneyland and we can't wait for Bella to go to the park. It should be interesting, fun, and also crazy!

Hope you all are having a great summer break!

10 comments:

Becky Jorgensen said...

haha now I get to blog stock you LOL k Bellas 1st birthday pics are so,so cute!! She's getting so big. Oh and I love the poodle idea for her birthday,its so adorable! I love her cake so much!! Where did you get it at???

Tiffany Webber said...

Bella is just the cutest! Whitni did a great job on her pics! I can't wait to get Kaden's! I'm still so sad we were in Utah when she had her party!! I thought it was so cute the other day when she was giving me kisses goodbye! I just love her! I am going to miss her!! (and you guys too:])

The Dorny Family said...

You are right. The pictures of Bella are so adorable. She is so cute. I'm glad you are having fun with tennis...but I thought you and I were on the same team :)

Rach said...

Really cute pics, Kel- although I would expect nothing less w/such a cute baby and a talented photographer. :-) I'll miss you this week- I'm looking forward to get back into a regular running pattern when I get back!

Amy said...

I love those pics! I laughed out loud when I saw the one with her little bum! Adorable!

I haven't done very well at keeping in touch. I hope you are well and I can't wait to see you in July!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Those pictures of Bella are too cute. Whitni does such a fantastic job, doesn't she. And Bella looks gorgeous.
It was good to see you for the short while, while we were there. Hope all is well.

Katie said...

When are you going to Disneyland? We, along with Megan and kiddies, are going too. Be sorta cool if we all were there at the same time. Those pics or Bella are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love those birthday pictures! Where did you find that dress? It is absolutely adorable! Bella is a doll!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! Those pics are so adorable! I agree that they capture her personality!!! I can't believe the "boys" are starting their 4th year. It is so crazy. We are almost there (kind of). Hope all is well, we have to get together, once again we have not followed through on our workout plans!!! Life is just busy!!!! Talk to you soon!! :)

Russ and Megan said...

Ok So these pictures turned out so cute! :)I am glad that you posted them. I love that little Bella. We've missed you guys this week!!