Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday/Father's Day Ricky Lee!







So we had a very eventful weekend. First we celebrated Ricky's 31st birthday yesterday and today is Father's Day! Bella and I had so much fun preparing for this fun occasion. I thought I would take on the task of baking Rick a birthday cake and it turned out great except for the fact that the serving size was for 16 to 18 people. Yep, there is only three of us in our little family. I got a little carried away.

Rick also was surprised with the xbox 360, which all of the family members chipped in for and also, Rick and I were spoiled with a combined gift of Wii Fit! It is such a blast and if you have the Wii I would totally recommend it! Thanks to all of our family for taking such good care of us. We love you!

I also just wanted to say a quick appreciation to my dad, Rock, Don, and Rick on this Father's day! To my dad, I thank you so much for your willingness to help us out and to completely understand the financial hardship that occurs while putting yourself through school and raising a family while doing it! You have saved us so many times with Bella and her costly habits and we thank you so much! I love your sense of humor and you always know how to make me laugh! Thanks for being such a great dad! Rock, your wit and sarcastic sense of humor is so fun and I just love playing Hearts with you and beating you :)! Thanks for raising such a great grandson and for the support you give our family. Don, you are such a warm and thoughtful person! I still remember from my surgery you telling me how you felt like you needed to say a prayer for me while you were driving and so you pulled off the side of the road to do it. You are so kind and I appreciate all that you have done for Rick and I as well. And finally Rick, what a great husband and father you are! Bella just loves you so much and everyday cannot wait to have you walk through the door. She definitely is a "Daddy's Girl"! We love you and appreciate all the hard work that you put into our little family!

Happy Father's Day to Sean and Jeremy. What great examples you are to our family.

Happy Father's Day to all!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Father's Day to ya Ricky!

I am jealous, I want to try out the Wii Fit, it looks cool! But Brandon will be disappointed, he still holds his allegiance to the PS3!

Katie said...

So you are turning into gamers, huh? We have Rock Band for Xbox and it is so fun! Even funner when you play with CJ. He's such an entertainer.I think we will there July 28...too bad.

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

Happy Birthday Rick! Hope it was fun. I guess I'll have to get bodie the xbox 360 so he can play online games with you guys. Bella is so cute. I love her birthday pictures. She really did capture all aspects of her personality! We can't wait until you guys come in town! See you soon.

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A FAB DAY :)