Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Man

What is his name? Ricky Lee Larson (Yes that is his real name :) )

How long have you been together? 7 Years

How did you meet? Our friend Brian set us up when I saw him on the soccer field with Brian. I
thought he was very cute and athletic.

How long have you been married? 6 years on April 13.

Kids? Isabella

How old is he? The big 30 and still going strong.

Who eats more? It honestly could be a toss up... I really do love to eat, but he does have me beat on most things except for chips!

Who eats more sweets? Definitely Rick. He loves his chocolate. If you ever saw that SNL with Mike Myers when he was pretending to be a kid at the park while having one of those leashes on him tied to a jungle jim (that spelling is for you Amy) with chocolate all over his face. That is what I picture Rick like with chocolate as a child.

Who said I love you first? Ricky over the phone while I was working at Special Olympics.

Who is taller? Rick He's 6'2" and I'm 5'5"

Who is smarter? Rick is smarter at sciences and politics while I am smarter at social sciences and history.

Who sings better? We pretty much both stink at singing.

Who does the laundry? We both put laundry in the washer, but somehow I am always the one that ends up folding it!

Who pays the bills? We both do and we both hate it!

Who sleeps on the right side? Me.

Who mows the lawn? Ha Ha that is comical, a lawn...What is that??!! Apartment living now going on 9 years. Love it!

Who cooks dinner? Me, Rick doesn't even know how to boil water... but Linda tells me that she taught Rick how to cook before his mission. Hmm, playing dumb are we :).

Who kissed who first? The Rickster!!

Who proposed? Rick at 1 am in the morning on the top of the Eiffel Tower (okay so it was the Las Vegas Eiffel Tower).

Who has more friends? Probably me, but he still has a lot.

Who is more sensitive? Definitely me, Rick is not a sensitive person. I can cry over those stupid Onstar commercials. Babies really do wreck your hormones.

Who has more siblings? I do 1 brother and 1 sister. Rick is an only child.

Who wears the pants in the family? We are equal :) Yeah right, it's me.

I tag Amy, Millie, Melissa, Megan, Katie, Liana, Karisti, Annilee, and Holly and anyone else who would like to do this.