Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sharing


So I know that Bella is only 10 months (in a few days), but I sometimes feel like she might be the baby that no mother is going to want their child to play with. She is not called Bellazilla for nothing. We had a Super Bowl party with our friends the Kraus's and their little girl Lilly. Lilly and Bella were playing on the ground together with some toys. Well Bella had a toy that Lilly wanted and Bella looked like she was going to be nice and share it with her. No such luck. Lilly grabbed onto the toy as Bella was handing it to her and then with all of her strength she snatched it right out of Lilly's hands. It was almost like she was taunting her. I am going to have a bully as a child :)!

She is getting to be so much fun and I can't believe how fast time is going by. She is now getting ready to walk and can take one step before she falls to the ground. She loves to drive around on her car and when the music comes on she starts to bounce up and down. I really feel like I have been slacking on picture taking and I know that I should be taking more. I will try to get better about putting more pics up here for you all (mostly speaking to my family who have been asking me where the pics are).

Also, I don't know if any of you are looking for some cute artwork for your kids room, but I love this website called farmhousefive.com . I have pretty much decorated all of Bella's room in it. I have put up some pics of her room.




7 comments:

Amy said...

That is hilarious! I love that Bella is already taking after her Mom and not sharing her toys!!

I looove her nursery! You did such a great job decorating it, thanks for finally posting some pics so that I could see the whole thing! Adorable! And I will definitely be checking out that website, thanks!

Katie said...

First off, Im jealous that her room is that clean and cute. Ella;s room in trashed! She likes to take all the clothes out of the closet and throw them on the floor. secondly...ah, the "sharing" thing. it's the worst when your kids doesn't want to share; feeling like all the other parents are looking all judgementally at you. No kids likes to share.

Lindsay said...

So glad you found me! Bellazilla is awesome and so cute...and so normal. Teaching kids to share is pretty much a constant effort. Have fun. Didn't know you were in Texas. Crazy that you're a Texan. And yea for dentists (my dad is one)!

LACY said...

Her room is so cute!! I love that rug! The not sharing stage sux, but it will end.

Jaime said...

Darlng room Kelly! I can see how you found the perfect inspiration for the cake!

Collin & Liana Kraus said...

She is not a bully!!! Lilly doesn't share either!!! I love Bella's room!!! Someday maybe I will get Lillian's looking put together and organized!! I live in hope!!!

Robyn said...

Cute room. I love the colors and art. I don't know what I am planning for girl number two. I want to do something cute that I can transition to toddler and preschool years. I love the pattern that you have. Where did you find it? Robyn