Thursday, January 24, 2008

Baby with Attitude



So Bella is definitely a diva! As you can tell with the first picture, she views me as the paparazzi and does not want to be bothered with pictures. Today I went shopping with my friend Tiffany and Bella just lounged out in the cart with her leg propped up and her arm resting on the back of the seat. She loves to shop and as Tiffany and I looked around the store she played with her new shoes and did not want to let go of a Hawaii themed swimsuit. Rick is worried that I have corrupted her with too much shopping. But how can you not buy girl clothes, they are so cute! Anyone who is interested Target just got in some really cute spring clothes.
The second picture is a throwback picture to when she was three months old. That is Bella's friend Lilly. Why I post this picture is because we were over at the Kraus family's house and Bella turned into a Mini-me J-Lo. She was telling Liana off by almost shouting at her and pointing her finger at her and this lasted for about 10 minutes (no exaggeration). No real words came out, but she seemed to think that she was telling Liana what was up. It was hilarious. I think that she was jealous that Liana was paying to much attention to Lilly and not her (which is expected since Lilly is her daughter and all). Rick seems to think that she gets it from me saying that I am bossy and it is rubbing off on her and I respond by saying obviously it works, you married me right :)!!
I am so glad that I came into the blogging world. I have reconnected with old friends and I love seeing all of your great blog pages. Love it, love it, love it!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

palmoneThat is the cutest dress ever,where did you get it? Target? That's my favorite place ever. Clothes are so cute and when you get them on sale, you can get clothes for like $2.88. Awesome!

Amy said...

Bella is so cute! I just want to grab those little cheeks! And I am so jealous that you and Rick are in shorts and t-shirts!! That really isn't fair! I love having you in the blogging world too!

Tiffany Webber said...

Oh my gosh Kelly, Bella looks so freakin cute in that dress. I'm taking all the credit for finding it! (You can take the credit for buying it!) She seriously looks so cute in it!! I can't wait till Kaden is here and we take pictures of both of them in their new clothes together! It was so fun to hang out! Let's make it at least a weekly thing, cause remember, you're my favorite!! :)

Robyn said...

Kelly,
It was fun to hear from you. I can't believe you are in Texas. We have lived in Ohio and California and I never thought we would get back to UT but it kind of feel in our lap this summer. Do you like Texas? I liked living outside of Utah and meeting all types of people, it makes you a stronger person. Let me know when you make a trip back. Take care. Robyn

Jaime said...

Dito to that! I love seeing what you are up to...your little girl seems like personality plus! What a cutie.

LACY said...

She is a doll!! Living in Utah isn't all that bad.....Ha. Target is the best!