Thursday, January 17, 2008

Brushing Teeth




Okay so I just love that I waited until my daughter was nine months old before I started brushing her teeth!! I was informed recently that I should have been brushing them at six months and yes I am married to a soon to be dentist! She actually loved brushing her teeth and she made her dad so proud.

Life has been kind of sad lately... the Dallas Cowboys lost and we don't know what to do without Big D football anymore! We are going to start cheering for the Packers! Go Favre! Everybody in Dallas, of course, is blaming it on Jessica Simpson, which is getting kind of old! You wanna know why they lost... because T.O. wasn't utilized, Crayton had butterfingers, and the defense could not stop crap! Yes, the Larson family is still very bitter! Oh well there is always next year :).

For all of you who have been asking me how to post without a gmail account, I don't think you can. I am not an expert at this blogging thing, but I don't see how you can. So you can just email me your comments.

Bella loves to climb stairs and thinks that she is such a big girl when she reaches the top. She is finally holding her own bottle, which is so great! She is getting huge (both weight and height)! She just seems to be getting so big and I sometimes have a really hard time lifting her up :). She is our "chunky but funky" daughter. We sure love her.

5 comments:

Tiffany Webber said...

How cute! I bet Ricky Lee was happy! I had no idea you should start brushing their teeth at 6 months! Good to know!

LACY said...

YEAH kelly!! I totally don't mind that you found my blog, I love it! So you had a baby! She is so cute! Do you live by Jordan and Tiffany? Looks like you guys are doing great! So glad. CJ is doing great, thanks for wondering about us and him!

Unknown said...

Hey you! I'll get a pic of my new do soon. But on another note I spoke with Derek (dentist). I told him about Rick and that he wanted to come and practice here once he graduated (I didn't mention that he was trying to find a place). I told him that Rick was trying to decide wether to open up a practice on his own. Derek said to give you guys his home number and he would be glad to talk to Rick about the best way to go about practicing here. I'll email you the number.

Jaime said...

Kelly! I am so glad you found me...it's so good to see the pictures on your blog and hear from you! I don't know anyone's married names, but I've been trying to find you anyways! Glad to see your are doing well...your baby is such a cutie. We have been in NY for 2 1/2 years and have 2 1/2 to go! We will then most likely move to LA for one year and then off the St. George to join Mike Anderson...those are the plans. What are yours? I feel like I could take your entire blog page to chat...catch me up sometime on my email...bryanandjaimemitchell@yahoo.com Thanks again for saying HI!

Katie said...

Hey Kelly,
This is Katie(Megan's li sis). Your little girl is so cute! I too, didnt know I should be rushing teeth alredy.My baby is almost one, and Ive never brushed hers yet...whoops!