Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas Vacation




Whitni did such a great job on our Family Pic's!



Well after seeing how many of my friends were blogging, I thought that I better get my blog updated!! Christmas vacation was so fun! We got to see family, good friends, snow, and a lot of food! It is funny how much more you miss your friends and family after going to Utah to visit. It was such a great Christmas for us especially since it was Isabella's first Christmas. We were definitely spoiled by our families and feel very blessed by all of their kindness. Bella had a great time with cousins and friends. Santa found her in Salt Lake and in St. George. The plane ride that I had been dreading, actually turned out really nice when I sat by an elderly man from Scotland that was so nice to us. Come to find out by the end of the plane ride he was LDS and his grandson was in our primary. Crazy how prayers get answered.
Bella spotting Santa and attacking him!

Her first time being in snow.

Our little Rudolph!! Aren't we mean parents :)!

Bella is still on her steak and lobster dinner. We tried to transition her back to Nutramigen, but her body was unable to handle it. Kind of disappointing, but we are just glad that she is feeling better. She is crawling like a mad woman and is pulling herself up to stand on everything! We left Dallas with her just barely learning how to crawl and now return back to Dallas after Christmas with her crawling like crazy and being able to stand. She is just a fast mover and I am having a hard time keeping up with her! I love this stage!!! Her cute, but feisty, personality is so fun. She is laughing so much more, even though she still is a very serious and cynical. She still raises her one eyebrow up at us when she thinks that we have "no clue what we are in for". She definitely is a busy body.


Rick just started up his second semester of his third year. Only 1 1/2 more years to go!! It is so exciting, but yet soon we are going to have to be grown up. We have been students for so long, I don't know how we are going to fair as being real contributors to society :)! I am still working from home as a medical transcriptionist. It definitely has been a great job so that I can stay home with Bella. Well I better finish, but I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday.


3 comments:

Tiffany Webber said...

Yeah! You have a blog too now! Bella looks so stinkin cute in her Rudolph outfit! I love it! I'm glad you guys had a good vacation! I know Jinxy and Cleo were excited to have you back though!

Amy said...

Welcome to the blogging world K-dog! It was so great to see you guys over the break, we miss you guys! I can't wait to see all of your blogging posts, it's such a fun way to keep in touch!

Unknown said...

Love the page!!! I'm glad you'll be bloggin'. That way I won't have to wait 6 months for an update on your life, lol.